Are you ready for a challenge? Ready to have one of the best summers of your life ?
From May to September, Alpine Rafting is the hub of a talented staff team that come together from all over the world. Alpine Rafting in beautiful Golden, BC is no longer hiring for 2018. Golden is home to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, is nestled between 5 National Park and is a mountain bikers and kayakers paradise.
HEAD GUIDE X 2
One position has been filled for 2018. One position remains
Our Head Guides are the life force of our Guide Team. They are leaders. They are adventurers. The job is a tall order – as it includes coordinating and scheduling of the guide team, and logistics on a daily basis. It can be a lot! Thankfully we have amazing clients and a rad guide team. Working closely with the owners, the Head Guide will ensure on water safety, professionalism and a high standard of customer service from the guide team. Other duties include guide training, scheduling and some maintenance/repair/labour.
- Preference will be given to guides that have rocked as a River Manager at another company already
- Head Guides start in early May and run until mid-September.
- Wage is DOE and ranges from $25 – $30 per hour
1 Space Remains for 2018
It’s no secret – the Kicking Horse & Alpine have a summer adventure waiting for you. Alpine Rafting is looking for a few more guides for our 2018 season. Our guides have mastered the balance of work & play. The guiding day ends around 3 pm – leaving about 7 more hours of daylight in our mountain playground! We have whitewater tours, float tours, stand up paddleboard & inflatable kayak tours.
- Preference will be given to guides who have shown leadership in their previous guiding jobs.
- Preference will also be given to local candidates.
- The position will begin in early May and run until mid-September.
- Wage is DOE and works out to about $22 an hour
GUIDE TEAM – INTERNATIONAL WORKING HOLIDAY OPPORTUNITY
2 spaces remain for 2018
It’s no secret – the Kicking Horse River, Alpine Rafting & Golden BC have just the summer adventure you are looking for. Alpine Rafting is looking for a few seasoned guides that are chasing endless summer. Spend a couple months guiding one of the most famous rivers in the world. Golden, the Columbia Valley, and the Canadian Rockies have everything you are looking for in terms of a Mountain Bikers and Kayakers paradise. Returning Summer Working Holiday Guides are then able to come back for subsequent full seasons ( May -September) Its no secret Alpine Rafting guides have mastered the balance of work & play. Our guiding day ends around 3 pm – leaving about 7 more hours of daylight in our mountain playground!
- Working Holiday positions are offered to first year guides from mid-June to the end of August.
- Wage is DOE and is about $20/hour
- In order to be considered for our Working Holiday Opportunity guides must posess a few seasons of commercial guiding on Class 3+/4 waters
- For more details on our Working Holiday Program email us at email@example.com
OFFICE TEAM FT & PT
One part time and one full time position remain for 2018
Are you looking for a challenge? Ready to have one of the best summers of your life? Alpine Rafting offers nothing short of exceptional customer service. What’s our secret? Fun, Happy Staff of course! Seasonal Full Time – Late Spring or Early Summer ’17 – September 1st 2018. We are keen to show you the ropes and work around your schedule so that you can maximize your summer fun
- Checking our happy guests in for their day of rafting, taking reservations by phone
- Processing online reservations
- Front Line Office Duties, as required
- Must be available some evenings
- Must be available most weekends
- Perks include staff trips, complimentary rafting, Stand Up Paddleboarding etc, for your yourself & friends
Office Team Skills
Previous experience in the Customer Service & Tourism Industry, Experience in a fast paced environment, Excellent Computer Skills, Previous Management Experience definitely an asset.
Three part time and Three full time positions are available for 2018.
AKA – Funest Job Ever! Work Outside? Check! Our Riverside Team might just be exactly what you are looking for this summer! Work alongside our guide team and help us in the delivery of our day to our amazing clients. Driving one of our pickup trucks with the wind in your hair and the sun in your face – you’ll work alongside our guide team and help us in the delivery of our rafting day. The day goes by fast & is full of laughs. Full training is provided, you don’t need any prior experience other than a drivers licence. Dont forget your shades & a sense of adventure.
- driving company vehicle to & from the river ( no transporting of clients)
- Setup and takedown of our Riverside BBQ Lunch,
- Light cleaning duties as required
- Must be available most weekends
- Perks include daily lunch, staff trips, complimentary rafting, Stand Up Paddleboarding, etc for yourself & friends.
- Previous experience in the Customer Service & Tourism Industry, you need a Drivers License, a thirst for adventure and a positive attitude.
We want to hear from you!
We love our highly skilled, eclectic team. They are nothing short of exceptional ! If you’re interested in working with us please send your résumé and cover letter.