Our Rustic Riverside Camping is located 25 kilometres east of Golden in the beautiful Beaverfoot Valley. Our Camping lies just outside the western border of Yoho National Park! There is plenty of space for everyone and we have clients that return year after year to spend time at this marvellous place! Whatever time of year you decide to Raft & Camp, you will have a great time! The Kicking Horse River is both Glacial Fed and Snow melt Fed, meaning the river has great water levels all summer long
- MAY 2017 – Early season camping, less crowded
- JUNE 2017 – Warmer temps, great water levels, high water.
- JULY 2017 – Hot summer fun on the river, you can never go wrong with July! Spectacular Camping Weather
- AUGUST 2017 – Emerald coloured water, clear days, and Class 4+ rafting is still abundant. You might get to see the Northern Lights!!
- SEPTEMBER 2017 – Emerald coloured water, clear days. Class 3 & 4 thrills are still happenning! Cooler nights for camping – but it’s do-able!