We’re open and happy to welcome you back for rafting on the Kicking Horse River in Golden, BC
BC has officially LIFTED all RESTRICTIONS for tour operators in bc.
Rafting is considered a low risk activity for the spread of Covid-19 as we are outdoors, in wide open spaces where the risk of transmission is low. We’re still practicing safety measures and you can read about them below.
When coming rafting with us, here’s what you should know:
1. Please do not come rafting if you have Covid symptoms or have tested positive for Covid, or have been around someone who has Covid.
2. Sanitize and wash your hands often. We still have optional sanitizing stations set up around our rafting base.
3. Face coverings. Masks are optional in all settings in BC, but if you’ll be more comfortable wearing a mask around our base or on the bus ride to and from the river, please feel free to do so. Bring it with you and you can tuck it in your PFD while rafting.
4. Arrive with your swimsuit on under your clothes. This will keep the change room less crowded and speed up the changing process.
5. Keep all of your personal items (besides medications) in your vehicle. We cannot allow personal items on the bus.
6. Cleaning and disinfecting of all gear worn during each trip. We’ve always had a high expectation when it comes to cleanliness and this will continue.
7. Cancellations due to Covid are subject to our normal cancellation policy. We’re all familiar with Covid at this point, and it must be assumed that if you make travel plans, they may be affected if you (or someone in your group) tests positive for Covid.
Once we’re within 72 hours of a trip, we’ve scheduled our guides and drivers, and planned our logistics based on the number of seats we have confirmed. For this reason, we can’t issue refunds for trips cancelled within 72 hours.
Please note and remember, you are visiting Alpine Rafting and coming rafting at your own risk. Each guest will be required to sign a release of liability, waiver of claims and assumption of risk and indemnity agreement prior to their rafting trip. You can view the waiver document here
We are looking forward to rafting with you this summer!