Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUPing) is an awesome way to get out and experience the lakes and rivers that surround Golden, British Columbia.
Our SUP rentals allow you to venture out on your own, and explore the beautiful landscapes, scenery and nature the Canadian Rocky Mountains are known for.
Our SUPs range from 9’ – 11’ and they’re suitable for experienced paddlers and first timers.
Golden is nestled in the Columbia Valley, and is surrounded by six National Parks. Being in the Purcell Mountains with the Rocky Mountains to the east and the Selkirks to the west, there are LOTS of lakes surrounding our mountain town.
Because of the mountains and the glaciers, the lakes and rivers are all clear and pristine freshwater – the perfect spot for you to spend a day on your stand up paddleboard.
Rentals are available for a full day, half day, or multiple days if you desire.
We can help direct you to the best spot for your ability. There are lots of convenient options, and others that will get you off the beaten path.
TRAVEL TIP: If you’re thinking of heading east to Emerald Lake or Lake Louise, you can take a rented SUP with you. Why not treat yourself to a truly unforgettable experience on one (or both) of these iconic Canadian Lakes. It’ll get you away from the crowds and out into middle of one of the most beautiful spots around.
- Our SUPs range from 9’ – 11’ and all rentals come with a paddle, PFD, pump and leash.
- A full day rental is $79.00 (8 hours) and a half day rental is $59.00 (4 hours). Multi day rentals are also possible. Contact us to arrange.
- Additional gear such as wetsuits, splash tops, booties, neoprene socks and helmets are available to rent during the booking process.
- Replacement cost will be charged for all gear that is damaged or not returned
- A $5.00 Land Use Fee and 5% GST per person is added to all rentals
We're here to help!